Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AWARD!

Guess what! I GOT AN AWARD!

Neno Award!

The aims of this award:
* Dedicate for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* Seek the reasons why we all love blogging!


What you have to do:
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Mention the person who gives you the award
* Writing the reason why you love blogging
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
* Notify the award receivers and put their links in your post


Here's my thing:

* The award was given to me by my cat-buddy, Brandi. Thank you, Brandi!

* I like blogging because
- it helps me find new friends, you other kitties are wonderful. I love it how it brings you kitties who live so so far away so close to me....
- it helps me and my human parents understand each other better... mama says it clears her her mind when she writes, I think it works for me too. You'll get it better if I say that my mama has THREE blogs that she maintains very regularly! Hmm...

* I tag:
- Angel and Kirby
- Lucie and Trixie
- Rosie, Kaleb and TealC
- Percy

3 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

Thank you for the award! It will be next week before we post it cause Mom is so busy this week!

maussie said...

That's good Angel and Kirby!
All the best to you kitties and your mama!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

This is just so wonderful that you won such a nice award for your kitties and your mom. We hope you have plenty of more to come soon. Thanks for sharing the great news. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals