Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am a 'Kreativ Blogger'!

A few weeks ago, I recieved an award from the wonderful Rosie, Kaleb and Teal'C. My Papa was sick then- with the white bandage over his eyes and Mama was busy keeping things in one place, and I never got to tell you kitties about that award!

Now that I am catching up- I am sharing the piece of good news with some kitty biscuit and water in my blogosphere. Please help yourselves, you nice kitties, and your humans are welcome too! Mama said she will set some pudding for the humans so that they enjoy too!

So here is my award:

Kreaviv Blogger

Thanks again, Three Country Cats!

The rule is to list six things that make me happy, so here goes:

1. Mama's cuddles. Mama says I am the ultimate lapcat, and she is probably right. I love getting on Mama's lap, and she never fails to cuddle me! She even gives me kissies, I think that is nice too!

2. Making my humans smell like me. I groom my Mama and Papa a lot, specially after they have used that thing humans call Sham-poo... I hate it when humans smell anything other than well.. humans... so I groom them as best as I can!

3. Watching birdies from the net window. I even cackle with them magpies! They tease me by flying around, so I sit on my window seat and cackle so as they think I am a birdie too and come to me... and then I'll catch them!

4. Drinking water straight from the taps. Oh fresh water...! Need I say more?

5. Watching Mama and Papa from the window when they come back home from work. I meow and purr hard even before they step in through the door!

6. Climbing through the net window on the TOP on the door. Yes, the thin edge of it. I always need Papa's help to get down though.

Okay, now I will pass this award on to-

1. Angel and Kirby
2. Brandi
3. Lucy and Trixie
4. Zippy, Sadie and Speedy
5. George, Tipper, Max and Misty
6. Meredith and Shadow

Enjoy the feast. I will now step down and watch your speech! Meow!

2 comments:

Country Cats said...

We like to chirp at the birds, too. Kaleb is the best at it.

maussie said...

@ Country Cats

I am getting quite good at it too these days. Since we have a lot of magpies here, I cackle rather than 'chirp'. Have you ever heard magpies sing? They have a pretty bad voice, methinks.