Sunday, March 8, 2009

Why do humans use that foul smelling thingie?!

Humans!

Mama's hair AGAIN smells of that foul thingie (insert by Mauzzie for the human readers: Shampoo). I HATE that smell. It smells 'flo-we-ry'!

You tell me, why would a HUMAN smell of a FLOWER???!!?

Everytime I smell it in Mama's hair, I groom her. A LOT. She better smell of 'me', than some wretched flower!

I don't get humans! Don't they like their own smell??!! I thought everyone likes their own smell... was I wrong?

2 comments:

welcome to my saturday morning! « Ponderer said...

[...] standard nasal standard, of course)- and instead it is smelling of the Garnier Creme Shampoo… which, in feline standards, is obviously a foul smell and is definitely inferior to the greatest smell of the world (by which he means his own [...]

I am a ‘Kreativ Blogger’! « Sherkhan said...

[...] Making my humans smell like me. I groom my Mama and Papa a lot, specially after they have used that thing humans call [...]