I am back from my cat-boarding, did you miss me? I bet you did!
Annnywaaay.... there has been some changes at my home in the last few days...:
1. Papa can now see me a bit (I think). He hugs and cuddles me, but does not let me get too close to his eyes. I think his eyes still hurt.
2. Mama is at work all day and then when she comes back- she is still very busy. She says she would stay home all day to take care of Papa and me, if only she did not need the money. I think by money, she means Whiskas Kitten Pouches that I love so much. She still makes time to cuddle and play with me, but she complains about her backache, I think it hurts her- and her lack of sleep... and she does a lot of cleaning. I think that's because Papa can get in-fec-tion if the house has germs- and cleaning kills germs. Hmm.
3. I am not allowed on Mama-Papa's sleeping place even for a second now. I think it's because I shred a lot and if my furs go into Papa's eyes he will be in a lot of pain.
4. I made friends with the Ren-Human. I think she is Mama-Papa's friend and she helps Papa put in his eyedrops when Mama is at work. She is nice and cushy, the Ren-Human... and gives good cuddles. She gives me good company through the day.
5. I have been a good boy in my boarding, but I was very scared on the day I was brought back home in that big boarding bus because there was a 'woofie' in the car who was also being brought-ed in the same bus. I pee-pee'd in my carriage and then had to go to a groomer for a thorough clean up, because pee-pees may cause infection in Papa's eyes.
6. I am now almost 5 months old and I have my last dose of FIV vaccination soon. I think that will help me not falling sick when I go out- but it makes no sense to me how that will happen. How can a needle prick help you not falling sick?
Okay. This is my quick update. And now that I have caught up somewhat, I'll do my regular posts from time to time when Mama is not so busy. Till then.. :)