Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's my Gotcha Day!


So... it has now been two whole years that I have been with my humans; impressive.

Now two years may not seem long but I am a two-year-old kitty, so basically that's my WHOLE life! Hey, that's the longest time I have ever seen!

Anyway- it's been a quiet day at our house. Much like my humans, I also like celebrating special days without too much fuss- just acknowledging and doing something special in the family...

... and I sure am glad that some kitties remembered. Thank you.

I sure am a lucky kitty to have kitty buddies like you!

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are so happy that you are having a great time celebrating your second Gotcha Day. We hope you had fun and got some good goodies for your day. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals