Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The territory extension mission!

Meow, meow, MEOWW!

How many meows will it take to convince the humans that I WANT to get into that room that I recently discovered? The room with light green carpet and bean bag sofas and Papa’s miniature Lego castles?

Its Papa’s photography room, I get it. But, what’s wrong in letting me in there! It’s ME; I rule in this jungle! I have every right to sniff the Lego towers and scratch the carpets and enjoy the free space!

It’s my jungle!

True, the last two days I have successfully meowed in convincing the softer-hearted human (Mama, that is. Papa thinks she is over-indulgent; I think it serves me well) to give me a guided tour in that room for around 30 minutes (in human measurement of time- it’s one short ‘cat-nap’ long, to make it easy for you cats). She’d sit on one of the bean bag sofas while I sniffed, climbed and chirruped in that newly discovered territory. She even finds it cute, I think!

She’s not bad, that human, I must say :)

As a reward, I gave her furry good cuddles and a hearty strong head-butt. We all know that is a lot for us cats!

I think she’s bought. I’M GOOD!

Now, MEOW- please let me in there! Meow?

2 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

OH Wow! A secret room that you are not allowed into! Keep asking!

maussie said...

@ A&K: Oh yes, that's right! I wonder how the humans kept the room away from me all this time! It's the BEST room in the house!