Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Cat Award: May 2010

The deal is every month on the 21st- I will give out a ‘Happy Cat Award’ to 6 of my cat mates ... for no particular reasons, just for being my good mates through the month. A cat needs to show his appreciation some times, right?

So, there you go... I’m showing mine...!

Anyway.... so those who receive this award- can then extend it to 6 more cats... and so on and so forth... the rest you smart cats can figure out yourselves... purr-right?

The only thing that the awardees need to do is to list five things that made them happy, link to the blog that has given them the award- so that the others can check it out, sit back and read other cat blogs... simple!

I missed the 21st mark this month, so I’m doing it on the 22nd. Hope you kitties won’t mind... I insist on the 21st, because my ‘purthday’ is on the 21st and of course that is a big deal!

Anyway, here is this month’s reward..... Mama tried to make it so that it looks happy... meeheehee! Anyway she’ll try to design one for every month, may be she’ll get better with time.... meowhahahaha!

This month it goes out to~
1. Angel and Kirby
2. Brandi
3. Huffle Mawson
4. Sparkle
5. Katnip Lounge
6. The Kitty Trio

Now, ENJOY!

6 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I like the look of your Happy Kitty Award already. This is a wonderful idea.

Anonymous said...

thank you karen jo! :)

Teddy Westlife said...

What a great idea! And thank you for sharing it with me.

Keiko said...

What a fantastic award!
Thank you so much Sherkhan!
We are so HAPPY!!!!
purrrr purrrr

Sparkle said...

What a cool award! Thank you for giving it to me - I love the other kitties' blogs too!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very happy award! WE will get Mom to post it as soon as she gets home!