Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

Hello Kitties!

I see- I have not been writing much, Mama has had a tummy pain and has been going to a human vet to see what’s biting her inside- things have been a little erratic for that reason... but all’s well otherwise. I forgot I was mad at her and gave her a kissy in the nose when she was in pain last night. Dang!

I think I heard my parents talk about going away for 3 weeks....!

I’m quite sure they did not buy me a ticket and leaving me behind... but then if they are ‘taking a plane’, and if a ‘plane’ is anything like a ‘car’... that might be a good thing... I don’t know... I’m not talking to Mama anyway. I’m so mad at her that I did not even cuddle her this morning... that should teach her a lesson!

Also, my mommy wanted to ask your mommies and daddies- if they have a blog of their own that she could ‘follow’- just out of curiosity and a desire to know them better, you know... I think that curiosity bit is something she picked up from me...

Meow-hahahahaha....!

6 comments:

Keiko said...

Your parents going away? Hope you get to go to a 5-star hotel! mawhawhaw!
Hey why are you mad at your mum? She'll be sad that you didn't cuddle her!

Sparkle said...

I hear planes are even WORSE than cars, so it's probably best that you stay home.

My human has a blog but she hasn't updated it in over a year. Her work for me comes first.

Katnip Lounge said...

I have been in a plane. My PTU did't fit under the seat so I sorta got stuffed in a bag, and stowed under the seat that way! I was good and didn't meow once. But it was Not Fun...so you might be happier at Home where it's safe.
Mommy doesn't have a personal blog...she says her life is Cats!
The Baby

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Will you get to stay in a fancy hotel while they are gone? We do not allow Mom to have a personal blog. She has to devote all her time to us!

Anonymous said...

@ Kitty Trio,
I am mad at mommy because she is leaving me behind...! Won't you be?

@ Sparkle,
Yes, that is what my kitty senses are telling me too!

@ The Baby,
Yea, it is not fun... and I wonder why'd humans even want to take a plane... but I don't even understand why they'd take a car either...

@ Angel & Kirby,
I guess.... but that hardly changes a thing!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Thanks for stopping by our bloggie and purrin for the sickly kittens...we know it helps to have that support. Yep, our mewmie has a blog, but of course, our blog comes first! But here's the link to our mewmie, Teri's blog

http://terithorsteinson.blogspot.com