The kind and lovely Kat's Kats have given an award to my mommy. Well, that means that I will have to pass my bloggie to mommy today and I'm sure all my friends will miss me... but then... what can be done, right?
So there you go, I'm sure It will not be as interesting as it would have been if I WERE BLOGGING... but there you go....
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
Umm... let’s see: not waking up to an alarm clock, a winter day with the room heater on, Sherkhan on my lap, 'the man' by my side, the coffee mug in my palms- watching rain from the window in my pajamas ALL DAY! Oh yea!!
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A bright red scarf with simple earth coloured clothes... :)
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Writing... for my kitten’s blog and mine, it does not matter which one I update- it de-stresses me greatly to be able to put those words down on a paper- or a monitor screen, in this case.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Barefoot on the beach.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
No, I’m allergic to most plants. How woody of me, right? I know!!! *rolls eyes*
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Nipping to the supermarket; as I said- I’m allergic to most plants, gardening is not for me :(.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Other than that my forefathers were traders from Iran, who went from country to country to trade goods from country to the other? Umm... no...!
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Umm... slap up meal in a posh restaurant. I’m not a snob; no, really not. I just like those delicate flavours in my food :)... besides, I like my food better when cooked, not fried.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or Water?
Water... water... water... and water :)
And now, I pass this award on to: