Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is it ‘weekend’ over here?



It’s possible that it is (what the humans call it is) ‘weekend’ today, but I can’t be sure... I need to meow at Mama so that she can teach me how to read a ca-len-dar... but so far the human seems to be settling for the day with that foul smelling drink (translation for the human readers: coffee) and the flat black box (translation: laptop).

I’m keeping an eye on her from my ‘watchtower’, but I’m also wondering if I could take a nap... or will it be that by the time I wake up- the human will.... you know.... disappear?

3 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You are up in the "crow's nest" furr sure!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THat is a good watching place. We think you can risk a nap!

Katnip Lounge said...

We think you're safe to have a little snooze. Keep one ear cocked just to be sure!
xx Lounge Kats