Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hunting?

i am home alone again *sigh*.

mama told me that they need to leave me alone 5 days a week, so that mama and papa can hunt food for me. the humans have been hunting whiska’s kitten food for me the last few weeks- i decided i like beef flavour the best and chicken flavour the least. i wonder if mama will teach me how to hunt whiska’s, so that i can hunt beef flavours more than the chicken ones? maybe i should try to make her take me hunting with her!!

i did not bother mama too much this morning when she was going hunting. i am hoping that she will hunt beef for me today. mrew! she seemed upset that i chew her white ear wire (i think the humans call it an ‘ipod earpiece’) in two halves (or was she upset because they were not equal halves? may be i will do it better the next time!). meow.. also it scares me when mama is upset.i know humans make silly pets, but i sort of like it when they cuddle me and upset humans don’t cuddle kittens!

meeeow! i think my humans are silly. chirrup.

1 comment:

Dilani said...

You are a great hunter
Listen to your mama
Ans sharpen your nails
Hunter is within you...