Friday, January 30, 2009

ANTS!

ANTS!

i like to paw and claw ants! they are my prey... MEOW! so many ants in my house... gbgbgbgbgb!

humans are silly. i think mama totally HATES ants! she was so upset when she saw them this morning... thousands of them crawling around in the kitchen... near the rubbish bin and my food bowls! i pounced with joy. i tried to show mama that preying ants is fun! she made her line of furs on her forehead come very near to each other- i think that means that she was upset. humans ARE silly!

mama put a larger bowl filled with water under my food bowl. she said that way ants cannot reach my food. humans say a lot of things, but i wonder if that is REALLY right... mama also put that cold white thing in my water bowl. she said it will keep my water cold on this hot day... i don’t know all that much, but the cold white thing floats in the water and gets smaller and smaller and then vanish! ... i put my paw in the water yesterday to touch that white thing. it was cold! and water tasted yummy and cold.

oh and i got to sleep ON papa’s furs last night! crook crook crook!!!

No comments: