Monday, June 29, 2009

How do I fix this?

My humans keep saying how busy they are and all; that’s old news. But earlier when they said they were busy- they’d at least help me blog on the ‘weekends’ and be with me all day on weekends and all that- even though I’d not see them much through the rest of the ‘week’.... I thought that was bad- but still okay, as the humans need to hunt for my kitten food and all.... and I am a considerate kitty after all.

But the last few weeks? Unpardonable! In no way acceptable!!!

Guess what?! They are busy socializing with ‘other humans’ during the weekend- now how weird is that: choosing humans’ company over kittens’? Very, as all you kitties will agree with me. I’m pretty disappointed at my humans, to be honest :(.

Apparently the only little human friend that I have (Papa’s niece) is leaving this Melby-land next week; and her parents are too; so my humans think they should spend more time with the family while they are still here and, as unbelievable as it sounds, that only means that I am ‘not’ the top priority at the moment... what kind of a logic is THAT? I thought I was ALWAYS the TOP priority and nothing EVER changes that!

Can you tell why I am disappointed?!

2 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

Humans need to be with family especially if the family is moving away! Hopefully you will get your weekends back, soon

Cliff and Olivia said...

Well, humans. What can we tell you. Ours are hopeless as well. We like them anyway, though (they got the key to the Big White Ham Safe after all). We hope you'll get them in line.