Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Their rules may be weird- but I’m not complaining!

For the last 2 days my Mama has been working from home- which, in kitty terms, means that she is not changing her furs and going out of the house every morning even before the yellow thingy on the sky (insert by maussie: Sun) is up.

The human world has many rules- not much different from the kitty world in that aspect, as we have some too- but their rules are much much weird. As for my Mama, apparently she’s been ‘quarantined’- so as to be sure that if what she has is the ‘bad’ flu, she does not get to spread it on the other humans.

For me however, it means more cuddle time and more jumping on the lap time. I like it when my humans are home; so much that I end up ‘showing’ it. I know... not good... but I think my humans like it.

After the last time my humans disappeared- I think things are ‘finally’ coming back to ‘normal’. There is nothing a kitty likes more than that after all: a perfect predictable life.

No comments: