Thursday, July 23, 2009

In the mend... where's that?

I have been ill lately with 'gastrointestinal infection' or something like that.



There has been many vet visits and even more 'meow' protests and requests to the humans for not taking me there, the humans paid no heed to them of course. I have been given 2 doses of needly things (I think they are called 'injections'), some pineapple (must be some human food, they taste like crap) flavoured medicines- and lots of painful belly pressing.

Well... as Mama puts it, I am in the 'mend' now. I think we can put those 'vet' things behind- for now.

Ciao, you kitties. I'm off for a bit to meow at the humans- I need some cuddling.

3 comments:

Vegetable Assassin said...

Oh you poor baby! Don't worry, you'll feel better soon and be rolling around on mama's lap before you can say MEOW!!!!!

Angel and Kirby said...

WE are glad you are on the mend! Keep getting better ans get back to playing. We would not like pineapple flavor, any better than the banana flavor we get!

maussie said...

@ VA
I hope so too. Otherwise the parents will continue to give me those 'intent' looks that totally creep me out!

@A&K:
I don't think I would like Banana flavour any better either. I prefer my stinky goodness. Meow!