Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BATMAN!!!

mama says i look like 'batman' from if you look at me from the back. now, you tell me- why would i look like batman!!! i can, at most, look like a 'cat boy'! humans can be so silly...!

just so you can judge- here's a picshure mama took of me today while i was waiting for papa to come back home.....

[caption id="attachment_111" align="alignnone" width="420" caption="shera waiting at the door for his papa"]shera waiting at the door for his papa[/caption]

i know i have darker ears and they stand out, but do you REALLY think i look like batman!!!

MEEEEEEOW!!!!

EDIT: and oh! the human feet that you can see from the net door that i am looking out from- THAT'S MY PAPA!

4 comments:

Country Cats said...

We don't think you look like batman but you do have very beautiful furs :)

maussie said...

thank meew! and i'm happy you don't think my ears look like batman's!

angel and Kirby said...

I don't see batman it that photo. Just beauty full ears.

Dilani said...

I think you love your papa very much. Because you wait at the door for him.