Tuesday, February 3, 2009

chasing my toy mouse!

i am slowly getting used to my daily routine.... *nod* miaow!

these days i do not meow outside mama-papa’s bedroom door when they go to sleep. i don’t even try to wake them up in the mornings with my meows. mama thinks that i realized that i don’t REALLY need to meow all that much, because however much i meow at the bedroom door- it does not open till my breakfast time; and mama-papa never forgets to give me food- so no use meowing for food either. that’s good because i can spend the time by chasing my toys instead!

do you think mama-papa is trying to train me to behave by not listening to ALL my meow-demands? hmm... whatever, i think i am learning anyway.

and oh- i now weight 1.8 kilos, when i was first brought in to my house- i used to weigh 1.1! i am growing up too- i am now 3 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS old!

YIPPIE-MEEEOW!

No comments: